WE are so very proud of our Young Leaders of the Aspiring Young Leaders Academy (The AYLAcademy). Here’s a recap of our 2017 Academy –
– 5 Months offering 6 Sessions | 4 Facilitators
– 42 Young Leaders Nominated (6 of which attend other Elem schools)
(1st – 5th grade female students)
– 31 Young Leaders Accepted & GRADUATED
– 15 Young Leaders received HONOR ROLL for 1st & 2nd Qtr
– 6 Young Leaders received Perfect Attendance
– 23 Mentors served as Volunteers (Students from ODU & HU)
– 3 Parent Liaisons | 1 School Liasion
– 2 Staff Members & 1 Administrative Assistant
– 3 SMG, Inc Board Members
Young Leaders WE ARE PROUD OF YOU!
Your DONATIONS help SMG, Inc make a difference in the lives of girls and young women within our community. They are our leaders of tomorrow!
The Executive Team of She’Matters GIRLS, Inc is excited to begin tomorrow, the first day of year two of The AYLAcademy (The Aspiring Young Leaders Academy) at Ingleside Elementary. #Ahaalaa #Whoop_Whoop
The AYLAcademy is a youth Academy for girls in primary grades 1st – 5th that focus on encouraging measureable increases in social and personal gains to ensure reasonable growth in academic achievement.
Our Young Leaders are anxious and ready to begin a new year of growth and empowerment. Doing what we love to do most, give back!
Committed to grooming Natural Leaders!
Dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our daughters!
Visit and LIKE our Facebook page at